Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
This position located in Eagan is part of the Accounting team that is responsible for processing and assisting with customer billing and customer receivables. You must be proficient with Excel and Word, and have good communication skills, as well as be computer proficient and dependable.
- Processing daily paperwork in preparation for customer billing.
- Completing customer and broker billing on a daily basis.
- Producing and maintain Excel / Word reports.
- Assisting with month end reporting.
- Assist with accounting tasks as needed.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in a billing role with a trucking/logistics company preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Excel and Word
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & verbal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to resolve problems.
- Highly motivated.
Advantages of The Bay Way:
- Smaller company atmosphere, where you’re a person, not a number.
- Solid company PTO policy, paid company holidays, and 401K.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance options, as well as short and long term disability and life insurance.
- New modern office facility with on-site fitness center, standing desks, triple monitors, foosball/games, and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position with a national leading trucking and logistics company, we’d like to hear from you!
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.