Customer Billing Clerk
Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
This position located in Eagan, MN is part of the Accounting team that is responsible for processing and assisting with customer billing and customer receivables. You must be proficient with Excel and Word, and have good communication skills, as well as be computer proficient and dependable.
- Processing daily paperwork in preparation for customer billing
- Completing customer and broker billing on a daily basis
- Producing and maintain Excel / Word reports
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Assist with accounting tasks as needed
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a billing role with a logistics company preferred
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Excel and Word
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication & verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to resolve problems
- Highly motivated
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.