Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
We are looking for a recruiter specializing in recruiting commercial truck drivers to join our fantastic Driver Recruiting team located in our state-of-the art corporate office in Eagan, MN.
You don’t need to have experience in recruiting commercial truck drivers, but if you have an interest in sales and are motivated by financial incentives, this is a great role for you! The position is full-time with a base salary plus monthly bonus.
The role is focused on hiring, screening and responding to inquiries from commercial truck drivers who are looking for their next opportunity. You will provide answers on pay, benefits, why our company would be a great fit for them, etc. The role also includes screening potential drivers to ensure they meet the company and department of transportation (DOT) hiring policy and regulations (valid commercial driver’s license (CDL), pass background check, review of motor vehicle report (MVR), etc.).
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position with excellent monthly bonus potential, we’d like to hear from you! We offer a flexible work environment, competitive salary and benefits and bonus incentives.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Respond to inquiries from prospective drivers (pay, benefits, etc.)
- Conduct phone interviews and pre-qualify company drivers and owner operators (valid CDL, review MVR record, etc.)
- Conduct background checks on new driver applicants and make job offers
- Coordinate with safety department on new hire orientation process for all new drivers
- Schedule drug screens, physicals and Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR) checks
- Serve as point person for potential drivers during recruiting process
- High school degree or equivalent
- Experience with outside sales
- Ability to quickly learn computer applications
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite required
- Strong verbal, written, multi-tasking and communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions on objective data
- Ability to perform duties with minimum direction and work in a team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.