EDI / Business Systems Analyst
Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
This full-time position will be part of a small but effective team working with leading applications that directly impact our customers, both internally and externally. EDI and several business line applications are critical for sales and operations, and this role will directly support all of those functions. Bay & Bay is a growing trucking and multi-modal logistics company that leverages legacy and modern technologies to deliver working solutions in the supply chain arena.
- Support critical EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) data movement operations
- Learn and assist with EDI partner connections and data mapping
- Learn and support critical business line applications, such as Trimble’s TruckMate and Paperwise
- Help with Salesforce and related CRM tool administration
- Learn and help with no/low code environments such as MS Azure Logic Apps and Flow
- Backup internal IT staff with business line applications and data movement as appropriate
- Associates Degree in applicable area preferred, or 2+ years of equivalent experience
- 1+ year of experience with EDI and/or ETL platforms
- Proven track record managed detail data. Examples include maps, reports or scripts
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Track record for learning and applying new technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Understanding of good development best practices and methodologies
- Experience with MS Excel
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or DB2
- Technology or process certifications
- Experience with transportation technologies
- Working with EDI Admin, SPS Commerce, Kleinschmidt, or other commercial EDI platforms
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud-based technologies
- Experience or certifications with Salesforce and/or ZoomInfo
- Experience with BI reporting and data tools such as Power BI, Data Factory, or Toad
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.