Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
This position is located in Eagan, MN and is part of a small, but effective team working to advance both traditional and digital marketing efforts for Bay & Bay. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of all products and services for the company. In this role, you will have a lot of ability to create, improve, and bring about effective change for the company. The role will be able to increase revenue through lead generation and brand value.
- Be the “keeper of the brand”, including develop and enforce style guides and brand consistency
- Manage all marketing channels, both digital and traditional (print, radio, signage, etc.)
- Own and drive Social Media frequency, consistency and followership
- Execute and maintain a lead generation strategy for customers, carriers and prospects
- Own, support, and improve Bay & Bay’s web properties (bayandbay.com, bayandbaydrivers.com, etc.)
- Manage outside vendors of creative and marketing services
- Ensure Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and any other social channels increase in followers, impressions and engagement
- Provide hands on creative design for marketing and sales collateral – video and still
- Manage and enforce branding guidelines on documents, emails and templates sent externally
- Build and manage a reputation management plan that includes ratings, reviews and responses
- Implement and manage a content and email marketing strategy for customers, carriers and employee prospects. Both drive and non-driver
- Provide market research to support broader company strategies
Experience and Education:
- Undergraduate Degree in applicable area, or 5+ years of equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in traditional marketing (branding, content marketing, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in digital and social marketing (websites, social media, etc.)
- 1+ year of experience working with metric-driven marketing, such as SEO/SEM and CRMs
- Some experience with Google Analytics
- Track record for learning and applying new techniques to marketing
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills
- High stress tolerance and ability to work in a quick paced, time sensitive work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office (365) suite of products
- Certifications in marketing or sales disciplines
- Certifications or training in CRM’s such as Salesforce or Dynamics
- Experience with advanced reporting tools; i.e. Adobe Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools; i.e. Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.
- Smaller company atmosphere where you’re a person, not a number
- Solid company PTO policy, paid company holidays and 401K
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options, as well as short and longer term disability and life insurance
- New modern office facility with on-site fitness center, standing desks, triple monitors, foosball/games, and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.