Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
This hands on full-time position will be part of a small but effective team working to advance both traditional and digital marketing efforts for the company. The Marketing Specialist will assist with planning, creating, distributing, and analyzing branded paid and organic content for Bay & Bay Transportation. Candidates should be interested in both the creative and analytical sides of marketing and advertising.
- Capture photo and video content to be used in marketing
- Edit photo and video content to meet brand standards
- Analyze website’s search performance on SEMrush.
- Manage creation and distribution of content on professional social media accounts using Sprout Social.
- Navigate Salesforce account database to build customer lists for marketing distribution.
- Design captivating emails within MailChimp.
- Schedule and distribute email campaigns in Pardot.
- Plan blog posts to be used on WordPress website. Articles will be SEO rich and reach an approved rating level from Yoast plugin.
- Maintain Google Ad campaigns utilizing keywords and search terms to effectively reach employment opportunity candidates.
Required Experience and Education:
- An Associate’s degree in marketing, advertising, or applicable area is required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Own camera equipment to shoot photo/video.
- Passion for both design and analytics.
- Good understanding of latest marketing trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (365) suite of products.
- 1+ year of professional marketing experience.
- 1+ year of experience with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Certifications in marketing or sales disciplines.
- Certifications or training in CRM’s like Salesforce or Dynamics.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, such as Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.
Advantages of The Bay Way:
- Smaller company atmosphere, where you’re a person, not a number.
- Solid company PTO policy, paid company holidays, and 401K.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance options, as well as short and long term disability and life insurance.
- New modern office facility with on-site fitness center, standing desks, triple monitors, foosball/games, and much more!
Supervisory Responsibilities :
This job has no direct report(s)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position with a national leading trucking and logistics company, we’d like to hear from you!
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.