Regional Sales Executive
Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
Bay & Bay Transportation is currently seeking an energetic and ambitious Regional Sales Executive (RSE) to join our team. In this role, the RSE will be instrumental in developing & expanding business for our multi modal logistics division within a specific geographic region (Texas, PA/NJ/NY, GA/FL/VA). The target market includes Fortune 500 level accounts. The RSE is also responsible for sourcing sales leads and prospecting for additional business in their market. The RSE will work with the Director of Sales to set strategy and vision for new account acquisition and growth.
- Identify and acquire new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base across the region.
- Effectively manage and drive the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure.
- Build strong relationships with key accounts in the region.
- Build up a sustainable and robust pipeline and ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
- Develop & implement sales strategies and plans to meet revenue & margin goals
- Prepare regular reports and conducting monthly meetings to review performance
- Analyze market trends and competitors’ activities in region
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of our service modes (TL, Intermodal and LTL) along with value added services of warehousing, cross-border and dedicated.
- Represent the company at trade shows and industry events
Experience and Education:
- Diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years experience selling all modes of transportation for a trucking or 3PL company
- Previous experience with SalesForce or CRM software preferred
- Proven strong track record of success within prior experience in a regional sales role.
- Must possess a solid and credible relationships with key decision makers in the region.
- Highly goal oriented and must possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- Flexibility to travel 50%
Advantages of Bay & Bay Transportation:
- Smaller company atmosphere, where you’re a person, not a number.
- Solid company PTO policy, paid company holidays, and 401K.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance options, as well as short and long term disability and life insurance.
- New modern office facility with on-site fitness center, standing desks, triple monitors, foosball/games, and much more!
- Advancement opportunities with various options for growth.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position with a national leading trucking and logistics company, we’d like to hear from you!
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.