Sr. Manager of Strategic Accounts
Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deep understanding of how strategic account business operates
- Collaborate with internal business units to align on strategy for all strategic accounts to understand priority and how to solicit solutions to enhance customer business
- Internal and external quarterly service/operational strategy meetings through various presentation methodologies
- Weekly or bi-weekly service, load volume and profitability review with CS, Ops, and any necessary management
- Understand, create and facilitate connections between strategic account leadership and Bay & Bay leadership
- Facilitate RFP’s, mini bids, projects etc.
- Forecast and achieve strategic account growth
- Understand and contribute to the development of the corporate vision and long-term strategic goals; provide input to senior management on the development of these goals such as volume, margin, and revenue growth.
- Maintain information in Salesforce software tool
- Cross sell company services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, or Economics preferred
- Up to 10% travel required
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Experience creating and conducting sales presentations
- Previous Experience with CRM Software preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of previous sales and/or operations experience
Advantages of Bay & Bay Transportation:
- Smaller company atmosphere, where you’re a person, not a number.
- Solid company PTO policy, paid company holidays, and 401K.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance options, as well as short and long term disability and life insurance.
- New modern office facility with on-site fitness center, standing desks, triple monitors, foosball/games, and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position with a national leading trucking and logistics company, we’d like to hear from you!
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.