Tractor-Trailer Truck Wash Attendant
Full-Time | Eagan, MN, US
We are seeking a full-time Truck Wash Attendant for our shop located in Eagan, MN. In this role, you will perform cleaning of vehicles & facility while upholding the highest standards of safety, quality, and pride in workmanship.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including providing you with a uniform, a reimbursement option for safety boots and glasses, medical, dental, vision, accident, hospitalization, critical illness, paid time off PTO), 401(k), paid Life Insurance, paid Short-term and Long-term disability.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Use drive-through washing machine equipment to wash & detail tractor trailers.
- Inspect & report on condition of the truck (tractor & trailer) for damage or loose parts prior to washing.
- Mix water & detergents to prepare chemical cleaning solutions.
- Rinse equipment and vehicles in the cleaning solution and set pressure and flow for sprayer nozzles.
- Scrub or Scrape machine parts using cloth chemise, brush, sponge, squeegee, or polishing mitt.
- Inspect parts or vehicles for cleanliness after wash is completed.
- Manage inventory all cleaning supplies to ensure sufficient supply is in stock at all times.
- Clean in and around building by sweeping, picking up trash, while prioritizing safety at all times.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving background
- Pass pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs with proper lifting tools and techniques
Advantages of Bay & Bay Transportation:
- Smaller company atmosphere, where you’re a person, not a number.
- Solid company PTO policy, paid company holidays, and 401K.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance options, as well as short and long term disability and life insurance.
- New modern office facility with on-site fitness center, standing desks, triple monitors, foosball/games, and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging position with a national leading trucking and logistics company, we’d like to hear from you!
Online applications can be submitted through Workforce Now®. For questions or assistance, contact us.
Bay & Bay is equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.